• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Century Arms Golani Sporter : loaded with extras

Infidel66

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I have a lightly used Golani Sporter loaded with extras for sale. This is a true GTW blending of .223/5.56 and the AK-47 with great reliability, accuracy, and a heavy duty build. This Golani is in great shape and shot very little. It has over 95% original finish and a nice patina finish overall. The complete package includes :
4 original Israeli mags - 35 rounders
3 Tapco mags- 30 rounders
1 MPF receiver dovetail mount
1NcStar Pic. Rail / Scope mount
1 Fab Defense PR-G-L hand guard
1 heavy duty single point sling
1 loose pack 300 rounds of American Eagle and Winchester.223 .Specifications: Caliber: 5.56mm; Type of Firearm: semi-automatic rifle; Barrel: 16.25"; Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 9”; Overall Length: 29" (with stock folded), 38” (with stock extended); Weight: 8.13 lbs.; Magazine capacity: 35-rounds; Sights: Rear, twin aperture flip-type peep with protective wings, Front, dual post with protective ring; front sight adjustable for elevation with an accessory sight tool, windage adjustments are made with the screws at the front sight’s base; Sling attachment points at left sides of gas tube & receiver; Folding stock locks into extended position via a spring-loaded mechanism.
If you need an optic , I have a good selection. The extras I’ve included are worth over 500.00, making this an exceptional value. Thanks for your interest in this ad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 4,051
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg