• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Colt AR_15 A2 sporter II

Ranger Todd

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-colt-ar_15-a2-sporter-ii.1335439/
Item Name: FS/FT Colt AR15 A2 sporter II

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For:scar or nice pistol glocks wilson etc.

Caliber: 5.56 nato

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is one of the rarest colt ar carbines available. if not the rarest' the reason why it has a1 sights with a brass deflector.you do not find this option very often this is the only one i have seen. im' not saying they are not out there but normally it is a slick side upper or just has the forward assist. This is all in the information from big hammer and some more i believe. if i can remember that it is called a colt diemaco upper. But this is a 6420 mid series they had 3 before they went to the 6520 gc this gun is in mint condition looks like it has hardly ever been fired comes with the original 223 mags and has 1 with a circle at bottom of mag and one right era 30 round mag. the barrel is the C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7 with a2 flash hider /fiber stock 2 position and bayonet lug. hard to get rid of but Christmas is coming.I have talked with many colt collectors they said 3000.00 to 3500.00 possible depending on the one the collector is trying to get. that sounds high to me so im' lowering the price of what the gun is worth to me.I know that might sound like a lot but the thing i found out. this is the first colt rifle model that came with a forward assist/brass deflector and a2 hider.from what the books say. like i said this can be found in big hammer if i have something wrong im' sure someone will let me know and i would like to know also.this gun needs to go to a collector and someone who will really appreciate it.sorry for the long ad.OR MAKE OFFER WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. THANKS GUYS
I'm selling this for a friend now
Pictures:
img_1480-jpg.615731

img_1481-jpg.615732

img_1482-jpg.615733

img_1483-jpg.615734

Back
Top Bottom