Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Doulus tou Theou
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Country living grain mill

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $200, .22 rifles, pistols, ammo, gold, silver, ???

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you are convinced, as I clearly once was, that life on earth, as we know it, will soon end, and you have no desire to endure the Zombie apocalypse without baked goods, this is for you. Either through hand cranking or attaching a small motor, (motor not included) you can produce your own flour from wheat, rice, rye, corn, beans or practically anything you can grind. I can imagine this would provide hours of productive activity for children. (Seller assumes no liability for injuries this may cause to said children, physical, emotional or otherwise, including but not limited to mashed appendages, carpal tunnel, chronic whining). I ran some corn through it the other day and it does work, can't say NIB, but it does have less than 10 minutes use. I am wide open to trades but not going to drive all over the state to get rid of this. I do travel to Woodstock frequently as well as Chattanooga. I would also be glad to ship at your expense.

Pictures:
img_1159-jpg.1183087

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom