Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Cuddy cabin - great lake boat - cabin needs TLC

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Interesting guns, silver, luxury / performance coupe / convertible, street motorcycle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Health and finances move me to think of selling. Baja 272, 1995, new engine 2005. I've owned since 2006. I haven't been able to use this year, so it's no good just sitting there.

I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but what the hey.

The good:
offshore use build quality, Great solid ride.

27' 6" - big enough not to get knocked about on the lake, small enough to trailer.

Single Mercruiser 502 Magnum with mild cam upgrade and captains call exhaust installed 2005, (it really sounds fun at idle under a bridge !), good fuel economy cruising, enough power to hit 70. Bravo 1 with tuned SS prop.

Double axle aluminum trailer included.

I'll include land parking at Hideaway Bay Marina in Flowery Branch for the rest of the year if you want it.

The bad:
Cabin interior is stripped, (I have it all), headliner needs to be replaced, some grey spotting from storing with poor ventilation.

Needs a good polish and wax, ( I started, but just can't do it due to neck and arm problems).

A few nicks and gel coat spidering, generally looks fine, (it is a 1995 boat).

Engine ancillaries need cleaning / repainting.

Only pic I have right now. Price is firm, happy to consider trade items as part of a package, Interesting guns, silver, luxury / performance coupe / convertible, street bike, (Ducati Monster, Harley Sportster 1200, Suzuki SV650 type of thing).

PM if you have any interest or ideas :)

Pictures:
baja-jpg.1218672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom