• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Custom Euro Longswords

Infi-del

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Trying to move along some of my longswords and trim down my collection to just my "Must Haves". Will also trade 1, 2, or all 3 for something epic and amazing. If you've always wanted an amazing medieval style sword here you go.

Trade interests include:

High end battle rifles in 5.56 (Tavor, Noveske, Geissele, BCM, etc...) Especially 13.7 or 14.5 pinned.
HK MP5 Style 9mm PCC... like Zenith or PTR (or even HK dare I dream)
Top Shelf 1911 (Ed Brown)
Will never turn down a basket of Glock 19s (also in the market for a 43X for my daughter)
Always wanted a Remington SP10
Desert Eagle 50AE made is Israel (prefer chrome)
S&W 460 (would adore a 2.5")
Benelli M4
HK USP 45 (Tactical)
HK45
HK Mark 23
Gold
Silver

1. Valiant's Warden of the North "Craftsman Series" it is their top of the line and they use 6150 premium steel. This is, I believe, their most expensive model aside from any limited editions or special runs. See it here... www.valiant-armoury.com/products/va-356-craftsman-series-warden-of-the-north

$1,295.00

WfmzHXg.jpg

VYaxTBH.jpg

5QXUcRE.jpg

2. Wes Beem / Tom Kinder Collaboration Greatsword. Tom forged the blade from 5160 and Wes Finished and hilted the blade. Blade is around 42" and the handle is around 15". It is a MASSIVE piece and built like a tank. Huge peen on the pommel. It's an absolute beast yet is balanced well and handles nicely. Comes with a very basic scabbard... nothing special... but it does the job.

$2,000.00

G4yKyqX.jpg

OtttYZ1.jpg

3. Jeffrey Robinson War Sword. Started as an Albion blade... pretty sure it's a Baron pattern. So it's 6150 steel. 36" blade, 47.5" OAL. Very basic plain black scabbard. And Jeffrey's amazing hand carved bronze work on the guard and pommel. Lovely leatherwork on the hilt. A deadly and functional work of art. I named this sword "Doom, The Sword of Woe".

$2,000.00

U1WWCq6.jpg

36qfVvY.jpg

2zo5kin.jpg

tmEA5dK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom