• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT CZ 52 Collection Sell - Off

LTP

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-cz-52-collection-sell-off.1983223/
Item Name: FS/FT CZ 52 Collection Sell - Off

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 +
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $300 +

Caliber: 7.62 x 25

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling off my collection of CZ 52 pistols, accessories, and ammo. I've listed 3 special deals and have much more in addition:

1) CZ 52 with 1 magazine, military holster and cleaning rod $300

2) CZ 52 Excellent Cond. with 2 magazines, 2 sets of grips (one black rubber Czech w/ Czech coat of arms and the original grips), nice military leather holster $375

3) CZ 52 Excellent Cond. with 2 magazines and a nice civilian leather holster $350

Extra mags available to buyers of CZ for $20 each. Will not sell separately until pistols are sold.

Buyer of any one or combination of deals also will be offered a SPAM can of ammunition (1224 rounds) for $300 and / or a complete Armorers Kit for $225. I will have another ad in the accessories forum and individual prices on ammo, armorer's kit, etc. will be priced higher if bought separately. Have 5000 + various rounds of ammo, extra magazines and some reloadable brass at prices below wholesale. $2600 everything mentioned in this ad. Individual prices pretty firm.

Trade up or down on Glock 19 or 42, Soviet SKS, NATO ammo, or surprise me (self defense / milsurp related) stuff

Pictures:
img_0326-jpg.2160907

img_0325-jpg.2160908

img_0323-jpg.2160910

If my prices were any lower, I'd be selling to retail stores where they would make a profit. I'd like to say this again: I have over 5000 rounds of ammo in big quantities from a lot of different manufacturers - i.e. Czech, Sellier and Bellot, Yugo, Norinco, Chinese, etc. The buyer of any pistol has dibs on buying the ammo at huge discounts. I am selling the guns before listing the ammo and then it will be more expensive.

For example: I found SPAM cans of 1224 rounds on sale for $349. You'll pay shipping and tax on it. I have 2 of those cans for $300 each if you purchase one or more of the pistols. Come on ODTers. Don't make me list this on one of the auction sites.

@XSmojo this is the one we were talking about last week.

It had to be the CZ you were talking about. I like your byline.

BTW, if you decide you also want a 9mm, you can change these weapons with just a barrel change. But, who would want to change these for a bullet that travels up to 1600 fps?

Back
Top Bottom