• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT CZ 550 SAFARI MAGNUM - BIG BORE BOLT ACTION RIFLE - NEW IN BOX - .458 Win. Mag.

General Automag

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-action-rifle-new-in-box-458-win-mag.1565787/
Item Name: FS/FT CZ 550 SAFARI MAGNUM - BIG BORE BOLT ACTION RIFLE - NEW IN BOX - .458 Win. Mag.

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1100

Caliber: .458 Winchester magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ 550 Safari Magnum rifle $1,100

About the rifle:
  • Brand new-in-the-box unfired (scroll down for CZ rifle description and specs from their website)
  • Will ship for $35 to your location - insured and tracked
  • Has CZ factory single set trigger (push it forward with your index finger for the VERY light pull or just pull the trigger normally if you don't want to use the set trigger)
  • Controlled-round feeding / Mauser extractor
  • Regulated express sights
  • can be easily rechambered to .458 Lott if that's your desire
  • Don't believe the 40+ year old articles you may read about the .458 being under-powered; years and years ago some factory ammo was loaded light, but not anymore. The .458 with modern ammo hits hard and provides identical velocity, energy, and performance as the .470 Nitro Express. The .458 Win. mag is a hammer, and we've taken game big and small out to 285 yards with this caliber.
  • If you're not a p*ssy-wimp and can handle shooting any of the 7mm or 300 magnums, then you'll have no problem with the .458.
  • The CZ 550 Mauser action is super-strong, and these rifles are very accurate, especially with a set trigger.
If you're in need of a very nice high quality and accurate big bore game rifle, or if you bought a hunt and need a GREAT big bore rifle soon without breaking the bank, then this is the rifle for you. This rifle can handle the job from Whitetail, Moose, Grizzly and Elk up to Cape Buffalo and Elephant.

Thought about getting a double rifle instead of a bolt-gun for your trip? Double rifles are cool but very expensive ( a standard Krieghoff Classic in .470NE, .500NE, or .500/.416NE will run you about $13K if you shop around), but when you want to take something over 50-75 yards, you will wish you had a good scoped bolt-action rifle where you can reach out a little more and make a confident shot. Plus, if your PH is worth his salt should have a well-worn double at hand and know how to use it.

Will consider full and partial trades. 'Not really looking, but could use
-Nice NIB or as-new factory AR such as Colt 6920 or S&W M&P15
-Aimpoint red dots - Micro T1/T2, Comp M4/M5, or Pro model
-Glock 21 SF
-Beretta 92
-Ruger Bisley Hunter in .44 magnum
-S&W 66 w 4" barrel
-Colt Python or Detective Special (VG or better condition - box preferred)
-Springfield Armory M1A "Loaded" or NM model
-factory ammo (.223, 45ACP, 9mm, .22LR)
-anything else? make offer - who knows?

I have factory .458 magnum ammo and NIB 1" and 30mm scope rings that I can offer to balance a trade if I'm under on your trade value.

Here is the description from the CZ website:
Product Description
Known world-wide as the 602 Brno, the CZ 550 Safari Magnum is a true full-sized magnum, not a smaller action blown out to barely hold the cartridge with only 2 rounds in the magazine.

Features include 3-leaf express sights (1 standing, 2 folding), hammer forged barrel and single set trigger. The stock is made from select Turkish walnut and has a classic safari shape. The controlled round feed and fixed ejector make this rifle reliable enough for heavy and dangerous game.

Contact info:
Please send a PM or call if you have any questions or would like for us to send you see pictures of the rifle. It's new in the box and looks exactly like the pictures on the CZ website; we just haven't taken time to take it out of the box and photograph it. If you would like pictures, just let us know.

Send me a PM if interested. I prefer calls over text messages just so I know you are serious and are a real person.

Serious inquiries only, thanks. Phone: 678-seven78-6768

Pictures:
cz-usa-cz-550-safari-magnum-500x334-png.1146909

Back
Top Bottom