Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ 75 P-01 Omega

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Please see listing

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ 75 P-01 Omega. Virtually brand new only 150 down range. I love CZ's and I love hammer fire pistols but just aren't practical for my lifestyle. This thing is stock and it's awesome. The group I shot right out of the box was fantastic The Omega model comes with the ability to operate via a safety or de-cocker. This is currently set up with a decocker. DA/SA Two 15 round mags, box, manual. Cash is king. Trades CZ P10-S Glock 19 Gen5 or 26 Gen 5 ( For my lady, she's left handed). Weapon lights TLR 7 or O light mini plus boot....get creative, I'll listen.

Must see carry permit and DL. I understand the laws have changed, I'm still liking the protection on my end.

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7116.jpeg

Pictures:
IMG_7113.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If that deal doesn’t go through, I have a CZ p10s with 4 mags, night sights, box etc and upgraded Theta trigger in excellent condition to trade

CZ 75 P-01 Omega. Virtually brand new only 150 down range. I love CZ's and I love hammer fire pistols but just aren't practical for my lifestyle. This thing is stock and it's awesome. The group I shot right out of the box was fantastic The Omega model comes with the ability to operate via a safety or de-cocker. This is currently set up with a decocker. DA/SA Two 15 round mags, box, manual. Cash is king. Trades CZ P10-S Glock 19 Gen5 or 26 Gen 5 ( For my lady, she's left handed). Weapon lights TLR 7 or O light mini plus boot....get creative, I'll listen.

Must see carry permit and DL. I understand the laws have changed, I'm still liking the protection on my end.

View attachment 4453961
View attachment 4453958
View attachment 4453951
Great deal! If I only wasn’t out of town this weekend haha

Hate to be that guy but if this is still available I could meet you today at the location of your choosing. Ill bring my CCW, DL, and full asking price in cash. Just let me know. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Blu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom