• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ 97 BD Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.
7   0
Reaction score
Relisted Here: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-fs-ft-cz-97-bd-like-new.2532780/

Item Name:
FS/FT CZ 97 BD Like New

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 850 Trade Value +or- Boot

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: GA CCP / No GA CCP FFL transfer

Item Description: Up for sale is my Like New CZ 97 BD. I've got 40 rounds on this gem. It comes with all of the original owners manual, cleaning kit, gun lock, box, bushing removal tool and 2 mags total as pictured. Not a single scratch on the entire gun, I took it out of the box at the range shot it and it has been sitting ever since. This CZ has some really nice upgrades over a CZ 97 B model with the aluminum grip panels & TRU-GLO 3 Dot White with Tritium insert night sights. This model being a BD gets you the de-cocker instead of the safety which seem to be a lot harder to come by.

Trades that I am interested in, HK USP's, P30L, SIG P227, also open for offers (Nothing in 40/357, willing to add cash or cash on your end)

Don't hesitate to PM with offers lets make a deal !

Pictures:
cz97bd1-jpg.3303878

cz97bd2-jpg.3303879

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom