• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ p10c package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer1416

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ p10c package

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900 for package or $500 just for pistol and mags
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19,19x, 45, or 48 or shadow systems equivalent

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a beautiful CZ p10c with holosun 507c x2. Also includes a Bnib never opened tlr7 light and $120 tenicor holster that fits the gun and optic and light. Extremely comfortable holsters if you are not familiar. This is a rare czech made optic ready version. This are extremely uncommon if you know about these pistols. The Czech made version is better than the one made in Kansas City. No box but has 3 mags (they only come with two 15rd new). It comes with one 15rd and two 17rd brand new mags never opened. Has extended slide release and night sights as well. Everything is like new or new. Wanting to trade for a glock 19, 19x, or 45, or shadow systems equivalent with optic package. I love this pistol but I just have so much Glock stuff that I don't want to have my favorite pistol (this one!) be the odd ball and not be compatible with all my mags and accessories. Therefore I am just going to have to stay with my boring Glocks. Pm me what you got please! Will sell just the pistol and 3 mags for $500 or the pistol with light and holster for $600

Pictures:
BFB09A0E-0B0B-4443-A14F-B81F0CC3D526.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom