Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CZ Scorpion

Zip Code: 31558

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sigs in 9mm, P225, HKs in 9mm, Glock 19 Gen4 plus cash, like new condition, can add cash on my end depending what you have

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: A look at your GWL

Item Description: CZ Scorpion (Box, Docs, Lock, Bore snake), its only been fired at the factory. Had the intention of SBR'ing but lost interest. Comes with 4 mags total: 2 20 round CZ mags and 2 30 round CZ USA mags for you 922r compliant types. I switched out the charging handle as you can see in the pics to one from HB industries (original one is included), also included is a trigger and spring kit from HB as well (not installed). The grip is from Yeti Works, I have the original as well jut forgot to add it in the pictures.

Special note: This is a world legal CZ. For those who don't know what that means: the trigger screw is tack welded in place or something of the sort, I stripped the hexagon out of it trying to remove it because I didn't know it was welded (yea yea I'm an idiot I know lol). Good news though is that you can easily mill that bad boy right out for anyone thats going to make a SBR and have it be 922r compliant.

Pictures:
unnamed1-jpg.1114475

unnamed-jpg.1114476

cz-jpg.1114477

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Troy defense Scar Ar15, will trade if you can add some boot

Attachments

• IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 22
The trigger pack can easily and cheaply be repaired. Just drill the spot weld and replace the screw. You can buy them from HB, or locally, if you don't mind the non OEM look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom