Georgia Central GA  FS/FT Deuce and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 39693

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
12   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-deuce-and-a-half-obo-must-go.1531876/
Item Name: FS/FT Deuce and a half

Zip Code: 31078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:6000
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 1979
runs great (hercules motor)
2 new batteries
clean GA title in hand, in my name
super clean
body in great condition
12,000 miles
drive it home today $6,000 CASH

serious replies only
thanks
cash or trade only, NO i will NOT take payments
my yearly insurance is due in November, tired of paying for something that is taking up space

Pictures:
img_5426-jpg.1318973

img_5428-jpg.1318975

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Well there's Peach Auctions in Byron. That's the one you can see from I75. I'm sure they would let you run it through with a reserve price. There's also LW Benton WAY out Hwy 49 just down from Peacocks Auto Salvage. They have auto auctions every Tuesday.
But let me see if I can drum up some interest in Houston Co. I know a.guy that knows everyone in HC.

no auctions, last one I went to in 2011 (in macon) 2 employees ended up fist fighting, not my kinda crowd:grey:

no auctions, last one I went to in 2011 (in macon) 2 employees ended up fist fighting, not my kinda crowd:grey:
Well I really think you should at least talk to the folks at Peach Auctions. They have a specialty old car sale like twice a year or so and they really hype it for weeks and park all the cool stuff by the road to get the most exposure. Plus as I recall their rates were pretty reasonable.
Aside from that there's an old car show/swap meet at the Perry Fair Grounds every fall and the really big swap meet is next month down in Moultrie. I really think that's where this monster needs to be.

Well I really think you should at least talk to the folks at Peach Auctions. They have a specialty old car sale like twice a year or so and they really hype it for weeks and park all the cool stuff by the road to get the most exposure. Plus as I recall their rates were pretty reasonable.
Aside from that there's an old car show/swap meet at the Perry Fair Grounds every fall and the really big swap meet is next month down in Moultrie. I really think that's where this monster needs to be.

sending you a PM
perry one I have been to, not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom