• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Extreme deal! Blue Nile Diamond engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipsterNGA

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...al-blue-nile-diamond-engagement-ring.1669165/
ring.JPG
Item Name:
FS/FT Extreme deal! Blue Nile Diamond engagement ring

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale only
Sale Price: $3,500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Blue Nile 1.00 carat diamond in Riviera platinum and Micropave Sapphire and diamond ring setting. (You can look at this ring setting on the Blue Nile website, Current price for setting only in Platinum is $1,920)

Details:
Retail appraisal (documented) $10,000.
Center diamond 1.00 carat, Princess cut, Blue Nile Signature Ideal cut, Ideal symmetry, GCAL Optical Brilliance - Excellent, Color - I, Clarity VVS2, GIA Certificate # 7206866494. Very small pinpoint inclusions, no laser drill holes (If you want to see what laser drilled diamonds look like go to Jared and ask to use a microscope, it's horrific when they laser drill inclusions in substandard diamonds).

I paid $6,800. for this ring in December 2016. I have all of the documentation that it came with. In addition to the center diamond, the ring contains ten round faceted natural sapphire, each measuring 0.75mm diameter. Also contains eight round brilliant cut diamonds of 0.75mm diameter of average clarity SI2.

Photo from my iphone. Do your homework and you will find that this is an outstanding deal. The rim of the diamond is laser marked microscopically with the Blue Nile logo and the GIA certificate number to ensure authenticity.

I'm a mining engineer with a strong background in geology, so I've looked at a lot of crystals and I know how to judge a diamond. In my experience, the best place to buy diamonds at retail is Shane Co., and even then you'll overpay, but at least they sell quality stones.

Serious inquiries only. PM only if interested. Meet at the local sheriff precinct if you'd like to inspect this ring in person. Thank you.

Pictures:
blue-nile-grade-analysis-jpg.1581881

gia-certificate-jpg.1581882

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom