Item Name: FS/FT F-150 Short Bed Project Truck

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Wide open

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: We provide clean GA title

Item Description: Okay y'all what we got here is an older F1fitty I'd say between 88 and 90. It's the old 300 in line 6 with 5 speed base model. No it's not 4 wheel drive.
Right up front I'll let you know the engine is screwed. This is a parts or project truck. This would make a really good project for a father with a son who thinks this is an OLD truck. Plus it's a short bed. If it was fixed up and back on the road it would make someone a damn good truck.
All the body panels are straight and we haven't noticed any rust. The seller will gladly load it up on the rollback and deliver it most anywhere in middle GA. Asking price is $800.00 or as close to that as possible. Trades and or partial trades are welcome. Seriously, guns, golf carts,other old cars and trucks,ammo, campers etc. Not ruling anything out except maybe bikes and ATVs. Oh and of course " No black powder,bows or anything in 40." But seriously we won't turn down a nice 40.
Truck is located in downtown Perry on Ball Street. PM me here for more details. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
27081-jpeg.1697380

27079-jpeg.1697381

27083-jpeg.1697382

27085-jpeg.1697383

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price drop to $700.00. Still willing to consider all kinds of trades and partial trades. And still willing to deliver it most anywhere in middle GA.

Oh and it's an 87 model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom