Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Factory Burnt Bronze Canik TP9DA

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $450 Trade Value Will consider trades on CZ P10-C, CZ 75 SP01, Remington 700 SPS Tactical + $$ from me, Ruger American in 7.62X39, Numbers Matching Hex Barrel Mosin Nagant + $$ from you.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a like new Canik TP9DA in Burnt Bronze. It has about 50 flawless rounds through it. It has some neat features. It has a de-cocker on one side on top of the slide, instead of both. When de-cocked its a double action. Once loaded/striker is pulled back, the trigger can have a full trigger pull or you can pull the trigger 1/2 way back to preset it like a single action. It comes with 3 mags, factory box, docs and all of the case candy. I'm willing to travel to the surrounding counties around Carroll Co. Thanks for looking!!

Trades: CZ P10-C (Black or FDE), CZ 75 SP01, Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 + $ from me, Ruger American 7.62X39, Numbers Matching Hex Mosin-Nagant + $ from you.

Pictures:
canik-tp9da-jpg.1587667

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom