• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT FREE pair Mini Aussie Puppies (Under one year old)

Gimmeguns

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ni-aussie-puppies-under-one-year-old.1911553/
Item Name: FS/FT Free! Pair Mini Aussie Puppies (one year old)

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Free
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Free

Caliber: 8 Legs

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These two rascal are up for sale. They have papers and are fun loving, very loyal dogs. House broken and crate trained.
My wife and I have very demanding jobs- we feel we are are not giving these dogs the attention they deserve. We have a 3/4 acre fenced yard we let them roam and they respect the fence.
They will not come in unless asked to and love to ride in my jeep.

Ranger is a Tri Merle and Scout is a black and tan
FREE

I am listing them here, not craigslist or anywhere else as I want them to go to someone in good standing.
I will provide a bag of food (Purina Focus for puppies). They have eaten all their toys at the moment. You will need a crate(s) for them to sleep in.

I reserve the right not to give them away if I do not have a "good feeling" about the person.

1630118-4e832187b0492290c9a4db6c4bf68d7c.jpg
1630117-72a2d132e8ad280a3f5070e7da53fdba.jpg

I love my Australian Shepherd/Boxer mix, Aussies are VERY smart, loyal & loving. Great pups for kids, especially the mini Aussies. My buddy isn't a mini at 110 lbs & 9 years old but he is a big spoiled rotten baby. lol!

Back
Top Bottom