• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Friggin' Sweet Vintage 1959 Cole Steel Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunCat

Default rank <300 posts
In a dog-eat-dog world, I'm just a cat with a gun.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Vintage 1959 Cole Steel Cabinet / Safe Price reduced

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $250
Trade: TV between 250-300. Will trade for firearms, of pretty much any kind, if it interests me. Try me! Will trade down a bit, or up a bit, depending on what gets thrown my way.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very cool 1959 "Desk N File" cabinet from Cole Steel. Originally retailed at $119 in 1959...over $1000 in today's dollars. Cole Steel was proud of their stuff. :pop2:

The interior has been cleaned, and repainted, as you can see. The outside seems to be original paint, shows nice aging. Blends in well in a garage. Doesn't scream "Hi! I have guns in me!" like some gun safes/cabinets do.

The safe works. I have the combination for that, as well as the key for the front. I've also added a hidden battery operated LED light above the slide out desk.

I've been using it as a gun/ammo cabinet, but could obviously be used for other things.

Must be picked up, and it is VERY heavy (245+ lbs), so bring some strong folks with you. All the other specifications are listed in the 1959 ad.

Thanks for looking!

-GunCat

Pictures:
cabinet-finished-jpg.2105952

cabinet-finished2-jpg.2105953

cabinet-exterior-jpg.2105967

1959-ad-cole-steel-jpg.2105968

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have the room.
All my nephews are to lazy to help load it.

Perhaps a little bribery? lol. I'll be helping with the loading of course, but it's still 250lbs to lift into a vehicle.

Also, updated the ad. Considering trades for firearms again. Pretty much anything...specifically if it's in .22, .223, .308, 9mm or .45. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom