• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT G29 Gen 4 with Extras!!!

2ANFH

Default rank <100 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-g29-gen-4-with-extras.1849206/
Item Name: FS/FT G29 Gen 4 with Extras!!!

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $475
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kriss Vector 10mm + cash on my end

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great Condition G29 Gen 4 I got from another ODT member. Comes with box, docs, backstraps, one stock mag, and two extra mags with finger extensions. I also purchased a heavy tungsten guide rod from Glockparts.com, and it does amazing things for taming the recoil on this beast (the stock guide rod is in the box in the picture, and comes with the gun). I like this gun a lot, but I carry my G43 and my G20 far more often, and it's Christmas time so cash is at a premium...

Stipple job was done by previous owner at GA Firing Line, and is comfortably aggressive (great positive retention during shooting, but doesn't tear your hands apart like some stipple jobs I've had).

*EDIT* On trades, I'm probably going to be picky, since I need the cash. The Kriss Vector is really the only thing that will definitely get my attention.

I do not require a bill of sale, but I do ask that I be allowed a look at your valid GA CWP prior to doing business.

Thanks for looking!!!

Pictures:
img_5273-jpg.1908114

img_5271-jpg.1908115

img_5272-jpg.1908116

img_5270-jpg.1908117

Back
Top Bottom