Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Gaming Computer, Monitor, Gaming Keyboard, and Mouse

Zip Code: 30087

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 800.00 firearms in 45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a almost new, and gently used Gaming Computer, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse. I have found that because of my injury in July, my fingers just can't do what I need it to do so I have decided to retire from gaming.

This is a true gaming computer and has no imbedded junk or programs on it. I only put one game on it and has since been removed.

It is a windows 10 operating system.

This is in a smoke free home with no children. I am the only one who has touched this unit.

Anyone who games, or is just looking for a high performance computer will appreciate this unit!!

Here is the monitor, and listed stats. This unit is not being used. It is just sitting waiting patiently for a new home!!

MX279H
P_500.jpg

• 6HOtMe7h4AfbaOti.png
ASUS Designo MX279H Monitor - 27" FHD(1920x1080), IPS, Audio by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, Frameless, Low Blue Light
  • 27” Full HD IPS display for vivid image clarity and a 178-degree wide viewing angle
  • Award-winning frameless design for edge-to-edge brilliance
  • Dual HDMI and VGA connectivity for flexibility to accept multiple sources
  • Premium, immersive audio through stereo 3W speakers with exclusive ASUS SonicMaster technology co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower
  • Optimize comfort with flexible tilt and an ergonomic build

https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/MX279H/

Pictures:
ibuy-jpg.1091346

ibuy1-jpg.1091347

ibuy2-jpg.1091348

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom