Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Gen3 Glock G22

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600 ish

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an "enhanced" for lack of a better word Gen3 G22. The frame work is obvious and some type of treatment was done to the slide. It has night sights and I believe a 3.5lb connector. I took it as a partial trade a few yrs ago on a mc I was looking to unload. It has definitely seen some use but still shoots great as of last week. As a kicker I will include a Wolf .40 to 9mm threaded conversion barrel and a compensator, one 15 rd .40 magazine and there is no box. $500 seems like a reasonable price. As far as trades some model of Ruger 1022 or down payment on a Shadow Systems MR920 somebody didn't like ,lol. As with any gun I sell I want to see a valid permit. For you Atlanta guys that want to talk me into selling you the gun w/o a permit don't bother. Ain't happening.

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_26.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_24.jpeg
IMG_6191.JPG
fullsizeoutput_21.jpeg
IMG_6188.JPG
IMG_6192.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom