• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 19 Gen5 MOS with Holosun 509T X2 Green dot & tritium supressor sights

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
The pistol has been fired exactly 100 rounds. The Optic is mounted using a Holosun brand plate, so the optic doesn't sit on an MOS plate. The MOS plates are all included in the unopened pack, along with everything else the pistol shipped with, including three magazines. The suppressor height night sights have an orange ring up front, highlighting the tritium. The Holosun 509T X2-GR has the titanium body, fully enclosed emitter, and green reticles.
Cash price is $1100. I'm not interested in breaking this up. I can't really think of anything I'm interested in as far as trades go, but would be willing to look at offers. I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area most of the time, and can meet locally. I can also ship from my FFL to your FFL if preferred, but I'll have to addd shipping costs to the price. For those who refer to deal on the books, I can also sell this one through my FFL in Athens. I will ask to see a carry permit for personal sales, or some sort of work ID showing employment in a field that background checks. Buyer must be a Georgia resident, and by contacting me about the item, you're stating there is no law prohibiting you from purchasing a hand gun in Georgia, and the firearm isn't being purchased for someone who isn't allowed to own one.

Attachments

• 19MOS.jpg
    19MOS.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 3,776
Back
Top Bottom