Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 20 (10m) - sell or trade for Glock 29

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale $475

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 29 or 29SF only

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen 3. Excellent condition. This is an outstanding gun, and I really like this for woods carry, but I would prefer a Glock 29, being smaller and lighter, because I am often on a mountain bike.

Talon rubber texture grip tape installed, which can be easily removed, if desired. (3) OEM Glock 15 round magazines included.

Note (at listed price): TruGlo TFO night sights currently installed, and shown in pictures. I would like to keep those, and re-install my original Glock sights. Vicker's Tactical slide stop currently installed. I would like to keep that and re-install my original Glock slide stop. However, for a trade, these items can possibly be included, depending on what your Glock 29 has. But I would rather not have to buy these items again for the Glock 29 I get.

Optional price
: $550 with TruGlo sights shown in pictures. Those sights are not cheap.

For a trade, if your Glock 29 includes holsters, I can also include:

Comp-Tac Gladiator OWB belt snap holster.
Comp-Tac International paddle/belt loop OWB holster.

Trade for a Glock 29 or 29SF only, with an OEM barrel, in OEM black only (no aftermarket finish). I have the tools and ability to remove and/or swap sights.

Sorry, but I won't drive more than 15 minutes to sell it, but I am willing to drive a ways to meet halfway for a trade.

Pictures:
g20-3-jpg.1739464

g20-4-jpg.1739465

g20-2-jpg.1739466

g20-1-jpg.1739467

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom