Item Name: FS Lower Price - Glock G48 with Night Sites

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $425
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see Notes below

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple Bill of Sale. Name only. Must have valid GA Carry Permit

Item Description: LNIB G48 with Glock night sites, two mags, box and docs.

As will all my sales, the price posted is not negotiable. I keep an eye on ODT and try to post fair prices for the items offered. I won’t ever get “Deal of the Day”, but I try not to be unreasonable. If it doesn’t sell at this price, at some point in the future, I’ll drop the price until in sells.

Nothing I’m really looking for in trade. You are certainly free to offer any trade and I have been known to have my eye turned, but please don’t be offended if I’m not interested.

For a cash sale, the meet will be within 10 minutes of Norcross. I will suggest a meeting place that is in the direction from which you are coming to shave off some minutes.

If we agree on a trade, I will meet you half way, as long as it’s a reasonable distance (ie, I won’t meet 1/2 way to Savannah). We can talk about reasonable depending on the trade.

I do require a bill of sale (with name only that gets locked away never to see light of day) and a look at your valid GA carry permit. I realize neither is required by law (yet) in a personal sale, but it is my way to ensure bad guys are not getting items they shouldn’t have. I understand if those are conditions that aren’t amenable to you and wish you the best.

Thank you

Pictures:
img_3506-jpg.2376747

img_3504-jpg.2376748

Back
Top Bottom