Item Name: FS/FT Glocks glocks Glocks

Zip Code: 39861

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PDW in 5.56, 7.62, 9mm open

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ive got 2 Vickers rtf2 19s. One black NIB and one of the harder to find grey frames. Both have all standard Wilson Combat VT upgrades with the addition of Zev competiton spring kits.
I also have added a overwatch precision trigger to the grey frame and have a vickers tango down for the black.. These pistols are fantastic shape and getting harder to find, not modded or abused.

I also have not 1 but 2 Gen5 mosfs 19s with optics, all factory parts etc. Couple of upgrades on one and the other is pretty stock. The gen5s come how are they are, I’m not separating optic’s or lights to sell or trade cheaper UNLESS you offer me a gen5 mosfs 34 or 17, then I’ll swap stock for stock.

Mainly testing the trade waters to see whats out there.. Will trade or sell one or both. Looking for a PDW in 5.56, 9mm or maybe .45. Gen5 17 or 34 MOSFS, Maybe a sig x5
Open to other handguns and willing to listen to other offers and cash as well. Preferably no .40s or shotguns.

PM trade and cash offers, let’s make a deal. Can send more pics on request, and please when you PM specify what 19 you’re interested in as there’s 4listed.

TO ALL MY TRADERS UP NORTH HAVE NO FEAR.. I’m headed up to Helen, Ellijay and northern jasper area next Friday the 9th and will be around that area until Monday the 12th when I’m headed back. So I can meet around there or on my way through..

Pictures:
bcff94a2-0317-43d6-b007-b7b8220f7863-jpeg.2847066

2091eb33-7c56-4b41-8249-99572cdfd6df-jpeg.2847068

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom