• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Godin A12 Acoustic Electric 12 string - Pistol Trades welcome

Bluescraft

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...tric-12-string-pistol-trades-welcome.2081378/
Item Name: FS/FT Godin A12 Acoustic Electric 12 string - Guitars for Guns! How cool is that???

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9MM Pistols with a trade value of $700 - Looking for Glock 48 + cash or 1911 9mm. I am open to other trades but no 40's, AK's or pistol AR's. I will consider some rifles. I will also look at a nice ATV or go kart for my kid.

Caliber: Currently 10 gauge but you decide

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am thinning out my guitar collection and thought i would try one on ODT for giggles. This Godin A12 is the BEST performing and sounding Acoustic/Electric 12 string money can buy. It has a couple of gigging dings as shown, hence the low price. It still plays smooth as butter and sounds absolutely awesome. It comes with the factory Godin extra padded gig bag. The protective plastic is still on the back panels.

I am looking mainly for a 9mm 1911 or possibly a Glock 48 and cash. I may look at other pistols but they must be ambidextrous, as I am a southpaw shooter. As far as rifles go, I am open but no AK's.

If you are unfamiliar with these guitars, you need to search the web. Also, please don't lowball me as I am really not in a rush to sell. Feel free to try any honest offers. The worst you will get is a polite no thanks.

Pictures:
a12-front-full-png.2353846

12-blems-all-png.2353847

a12-back-png.2353848

a12-back-full-png.2353849

Back
Top Bottom