Item Name: FS/FT Graff Kitchen Faucet - Factory Refurbished

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gun, OTF knife

Caliber: Water

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Graff Model G-4120-ORB (Oil Rubbed Bronze) Kitchen faucet. See description below. It was installed briefly, dripped, sent back to Graff, they rebuilt it and it is still in the box as they sent it back to me. This faucet is all metal, no cheap plastic and has a lifetime guarantee. I will meet you in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. Will trade for a gun (I might be able to add some cash), ammo or an OTF kinfe. It has to be pretty cool or my wife will kill me for trading and not selling her nice faucet!

Graff G-4120-ORB Vintage One Handle Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray Oil Rubbed Bronze Graff blands the character of the days past with the design and function needs of today into a product line that is truly remarkable. Evoke a nostalgic feel with faucets that add instant age and warmth, or choose a streamlined design for a sleek, polished look. No matter the style or finish, each Graff faucet reflects the quality, beauty and workmanship of its European heritage.Graff G-4120-ORB Vintage One Handle Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray Oil Rubbed Bronze Features: One Handle Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray Vintage Series Washerless ceramic disc valve Solid Brass Construction Vegetable Spray Included Base Plate G-9911 available separetly (as an option) 3/8" Compression Fittings Overall Faucet Height - 11" Deck to rator Height - 5 13/16" Spout Reach - 9 1/4" Max Deck Thickness - 1 9/16"

Pictures:
img_0971-jpg.1420813

img_0970-jpg.1420814

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom