• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT You know you want some of this jellyroll

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-you-know-you-want-some-of-this-jellyroll.1689702/
Item Name: FS/FT Hi-Point JHP (Not a misleading title)

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 175
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 175

Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Jellyroll's aren't allowed on ODT, but Hi-Points are. So, here it is folks, the famous and sometimes infamous ghetto-blasting Hi-Point JHP 45ACP. Good for self defense, chocking tires, driving layout stakes, bludgeoning bad guys, or competition shooting tournaments in Marengo County, Alabama.

It's LNIB, with only 2 clipazines through it. It comes with all of the factory stuff, one magazine, locking thingy, box, and docs. Lifetime warranty goes with the gun.

If you'd like to have a second clipazine and a ghostly site (factory ghost sight), it'll cost you 20 more jazz cabbage. $195 fer errything. I'll even throw in enough boolits to fill the mag(s).

I'm all over North Georgia weekly and around ATL regularly. I can probably meet you at a place convenient to you. Price is firm, but I will trade for silver or gold @ spot. Buyer should be legal to purchase this finely crafted piece of contemporary art, have a well established ODT account, and some positive feedback.

Can I get an witness!

Pictures:
sdeded-jpg.1637346

Back
Top Bottom