Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality Night Vision ONLY*****

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT!
I have caught the Night Vision fever and thus I am moving my HK MP5K-N (Converted from a SP5K) professionally by TPM Outfitters in Texas. This is the real deal and the closest that you can get to a MP5K without paying 30,000$. Conversion includes a RCM trilug barrel that is also threaded 1/2 by 28, paddle mag release was installed, HK roll marks added, and the gun refinished.

Here is a list of the items included:
7 German made 30 round magazines
Franklin Armory Binary Trigger
MP5K-N clipped and pinned lower housing by HK Parts
Original lower converted to be 922r compliant
Original grip cut down to accept a suppressor
HK Parts US made vertical foregrip
Custom Smith Manufacturing Retro HK foregrip
MFI clamp on pic rail
Choate Tool Folding stock
SB tactical brace
Original documents and sight tool
HK box (foam has been removed due to change in configuration)

This has been converted to an SBR with a discrete engraving in the left side channel and there is a laser engraved medicine symbol on the right side (Im in the medical field). The symbol is not engraved into the metal and will be removed if the gun is refinished. TPM is able to do this and they have an amazingly quick turn around time. I can convert this back into a pistol with a simple stock and handguard and will inform our wonderful overlords (ATF) to remove this from the registry.

The binary trigger on this gun cannot be outrun and if you practice you can get it up to the same fire rate as a trigger pack. Very quality trigger.

The gun is in great shape with very few rounds <1000 rounds being put through it.

I am interested in selling or trading from Dual tube Night Vision + other night vision equipment. THIS IS MY ONLY TRADE INTEREST.

Please use DM for offers and such!
I have included some pictures but please PM for more detailed pictures.

Pictures:
img_3901-jpg.2356116

img_3902-jpg.2356117

img_3903-jpg.2356119

img_3904-jpg.2356120

img_3905-jpg.2356121

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom