• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Hunting camper. Perfect for deer camp. Be ready for deer season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
131   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Hunting camper. Perfect for deer camp. Be ready for deer season!

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gun plus cash. Or precious metals plus cash.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Norris travel trailer - I think it's an 18 footer. I'll check and edit post soon if I'm wrong. This is a prefect camper to put at your camping land. It's not something I would sell as a travel trailer to take around the country, it needs some work on the toilet, and water heater, but it's ideal to park at your hunting land or club. She doesn't leak, has 2 beds, plenty of cabinets and drawers. One bed can be converted back into a "couch" and the other bed can be converted into a table if desired. I am including a real mattress as well on the larger of the 2 beds as well as the microwave. The tv and blu-Ray player in the picture are not included. The camper has 4 new Carlisle tires and is ready to pick up and drop off at your property today! Would sell, or trade for a gun plus cash or precious metals plus cash.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1225719

image-jpeg.1225720

image-jpeg.1225721

image-jpeg.1225722

image-jpeg.1225723

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry man! I actually didn't have it last year. I picked it up to put at some land that I manage, but the owner has decided to sell the land so I'm obviously not going to be putting a camper up there any more.

Item Name: FS/FT Hunting camper. Perfect for deer camp. Be ready for deer season!

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gun plus cash. Or precious metals plus cash.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Norris travel trailer - I think it's an 18 footer. I'll check and edit post soon if I'm wrong. This is a prefect camper to put at your camping land. It's not something I would sell as a travel trailer to take around the country, it needs some work on the toilet, and water heater, but it's ideal to park at your hunting land or club. She doesn't leak, has 2 beds, plenty of cabinets and drawers. One bed can be converted back into a "couch" and the other bed can be converted into a table if desired. I am including a real mattress as well on the larger of the 2 beds as well as the microwave. The tv and blu-Ray player in the picture are not included. The camper has 4 new Carlisle tires and is ready to pick up and drop off at your property today! Would sell, or trade for a gun plus cash or precious metals plus cash.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1225719

image-jpeg.1225720

image-jpeg.1225721

image-jpeg.1225722

image-jpeg.1225723
I am interested in the camper. What kind guns are you looking for in a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom