• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Hunting Camper

SierraOscar

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-hunting-camper.1788245/
Item Name: FS/FT Hunting Camper

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting, Sporting Clays over/under

Caliber: oldie but goodie

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1989 Terry 24C Travel Trailer: I purchased about 2years ago for use as a deer camp trailer. Tires are in good shape and have traveled with it for other camping needs. Has twin bed, couch folds into bed and super dinette can fold down to make a bed. Great storage in cabinets ,under dinette and underbelly storage. Never hooked up to water so do not know if any plumbing issues. My deer camp has electricity so can verify lighting and use of microwave and radio. Stove works great to cook good meals. Trailer is very easy to access at my deer camp off of paved road so if someone wants to take a look then easy to do. If does not sell then no problem will use another year. I plan on getting out of deer camp next year and do more sporting clays shooting so that is why I am selling. Great camper must see to appreciate but it is an older camper and owners kept good care of. I have a lot of small stuff like pots/pans, cups, plates, utensils that will include if sells at asking price. Is registered and has current tag. Please PM any questions or offers.

Good:
  • No leaks
  • All lights work
  • Microwave
  • 4 burner stove
  • Pioneer radio
  • A/C does work but not very cold
Not so good
  • Heat does not work
  • Fridge does not work
Thanks for your consideration.

Pictures: