• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT iPhone 6S Plus 2. 1 Black 1 white, used for about a year but well taken care of

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-about-a-year-but-well-taken-care-of.1573766/
Item Name: FS/FT iPhone 6S Plus 2. 1 Black 1 white, used for about a year but well taken care of

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Caliber: Not applicable.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an iPhone 6S pluse. Black/Space grey. Always had a case and tempered glass screen protector. It is the 126gb comes have many accessories depending on trade offer. Willing to sell but would prefer to trade. I believe I still have the box, inserts and all original papers, stickers, earphones, and chargers still in the box the way it came new. Will look for it today and update tonight or tmr. If I forget to update for some reason just ask and I will let you know. Also have a white iPhone 6S Plus in Same condition only difference is it is the 64gb and I do know I have the box and all still packaged up the way it came new. Never opened any of the accessories that came in the box because I was still using same charger, earphones and all from my iPhone 6 Plus. Any other questions don’t hesitate to ask. Just PM or text 803-507-4759. As far as what I’m wanting in trade. I am really looking for any TC encore barrels, stocks, or stripped frame. Can do + or - cash as needed. But other than T/C encore stuff I’m pretty open. For the right T/C parts or rifle could maybe add a Barnett ghost 410, a barnett vengeance, or a marlin 336Y 30-30. The crossbows are both practically new fires less than 20 times and either bow comes with tons of extras including string, arrows, and dozens of new broad heads. Many different brands of broad heads to choose from. I have around 100 broadheads total I’ve accumulated. Experimenting with to see which I prefer. Only reason I’m willing to part with one of the crossbows is I currently have 3 and of the three the ghost 410 and the vengeance are just lubed and kept put up i always use my ghost 385 because it has a crank cocking device and is easer for me to cock in the stand.

That’s why I said make an offer lol. If you check the “Item For Sale” box it requires a dollar amount. I tried Best offer but I kept getting the little red banner saying that I have to enter a dollar amount in a specific format. Lol. I’m assuming you were joking. Lol. Otherwise there are a whole lot of adds I could refer you to a whole lot of ads with sale prices listed at 1.00 you may want to make the same offer and see if you can find a sucker that may would take that offer. Lol honestly like I said I prefer a trade but willing to sell. However I’m honestly not sure what they go for used. Not hurting for money but more than willing to take a reasonable cash offer. Side note it reminded me of the scene in robocop where the bad guys are rioting and the TV is playing in the store windo and the comedian has the two women dressed as hooker on his arm and his punc line is apparently “I’ll buy that for a dollar” only fresh on my mind because I just sat down with my kids this weekend and watched the original robocop this weekend.

TSide note it reminded me of the scene in robocop where the bad guys are rioting and the TV is playing in the store windo and the comedian has the two women dressed as hooker on his arm and his punc line is apparently “I’ll buy that for a dollar” only fresh on my mind because I just sat down with my kids this weekend and watched the original robocop this weekend.
Yeah I'm joking...I wouldn't even pay a dollar for an I-Phone :D but I believe the intent of the cash price window (other than to list an actual cash price, of course) is to provide an approximate value for trade.

You nailed my "I'll buy that for a dollar" reference cold though....

They can be hooked up to at&t, Verizon, or cricket. I know they can be hooked up to any of those 3. They may be able to be connected to any service I guess. Because when we were going to give them to our kids to use and have hooked up to cricket service we were told they had to be “unlocked” not sure what that means but It was done and then hooked up to cricket for a little bit.

Yeah I'm joking...I wouldn't even pay a dollar for an I-Phone :D but I believe the intent of the cash price window (other than to list an actual cash price, of course) is to provide an approximate value for trade.

You nailed my "I'll buy that for a dollar" reference cold though....

Lol. That’s awesome. When I asked the kids if they had ever seen the original robocop and they said yeah and referenced that new one that came out a couple years ago I almost felt like I had failed as a father. So we immediately sat dow and watched it this past weekend. But in doing so I realized they haven’t ever seen Rambo, the original rocky movies, Jaws, gremlins, the original TMNT movie, or ghostbusters, or many of the others from the 80’s-90’s- early00’s (not the one where a group of women became goatbusters) that was one remake they ruined. Anyway my kids aren’t going to be watching any new releases until they get caught up a little on some of the classics I grew up on.

Back
Top Bottom