• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Item Gone: FS/FT IWI Tavor TS12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel993

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
127   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT IWI Tavor TS12

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1400

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODTers!!!!

My fellow gunnies I bid you good fortune on all of your endeavors, good health and hapiness to all of your kin, and a wealthy breath on all your houses this holoday season and all of the ones that are yet to come!!!

For your consideration I have my TS12 made by the legendary Isreali Weapons Industries (IWI)
This is one of the few other shotguns with multiple internal tube magazines I strongly advise you watch some Youtube Videos on this particular firearm to further extend your knowledge.
I have fired a full load to confirm proper function I fired 16 rounds of Fiocchi home defense 00Buckshot. They fed flawlessly!
So it is technically not brand new but it only has those rounds fired so you be the judge.
It comes as pictured with box docs all factory stuff plus a Romeo5 I slapped on and zeroed.

I love this shotgun I am in no hurry to get rid of it I would like to get into something else but I am short on cash so with this gone it should help with that I am also open for trades of equal or lesser value I like negotiating so shoot me a PM and we can discuss whatever you have in mind. That being said quality firearms are my game cool stuff practical stuff you know me!!

Would like potentially to trade for:
IWI UZI PRO w/brace (strong priority on this trade BTW!)
Nice AR with no front sight post
Nice AK in 7.62X39
Other 9MM or 45Auto PCCs no scorpions or ak9s I have a few already
Other cool stuff IDK about...
Will add or request cash depending on the value of the trade

Pictures:
20221206_201233.jpg
20221206_201116.jpg
20221206_200703.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have over 900 rounds through mine and it runs fantastic on the correct shells. I actually like it better than my Benelli m4. Less recoil too. Glws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom