Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Jazzy Electric Mobility Chair

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1000/High end 1911 or AR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Jazzy Select GT Personal Mobility Scooter. The sticker on the back says Pride Mobility Products. This Chair appears to have a different lower cushion. It says "The Comfort Company" and it is black instead of gray like the rear cushion. It is very comfortable. I have just installed 2 BRAND NEW BATTERIES and had the scooter checked out and serviced. The shop that installed the batteries said that it is in very good condition and works properly. It is strong and maneuvers just like it is designed to do. I weigh around 280 pounds and this chair pulls me with no problem. The tires are not worn, and this Jazzy Select GT is fairly clean. Everything seems to work...the footrest and the seat adjustments. This Jazzy came out of a storage building that I purchased. I took it to the shop since it was inoperable. It supposedly sat in storage for several years. I took it and had the batteries installed and cleaned it up a little. According to the Jazzy website, this chair has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It has a turning radius of 22 inches. Maximum speed is 4 mph. This chair is 23.5" wide, and 35.25" long. It has 1.5" ground clearance. The seat is 18" wide. The battery range is 15 miles. Again, the batteries are brand new, and the charger is included. Please message me if you have any questions. $800

Pictures:
img_1392-jpg.1397669

img_1390-jpg.1397670

img_1400-jpg.1397671

img_1404-jpg.1397672

img_1410-jpg.1397673

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom