Item Name: FS/FT Keltec KS7 - BNIB $400

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 400

Caliber: 12ga goodness

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: BNIB. Bought it last year on an impulse buy from GA Gun Store. Sat in the safe for a year, never fired it. Paid $469 for it plus tax, I will take 400 even for it.

Prefer local meetup, must have valid GA Drivers license, but carry permit preferred, just so I know you have been run through the system. If your trade feedback is high but you don't have a carry permit, should be fine. I just like to see it when I can, that's all.

Anyway, what else to say? 12ga pump shotgun, a simplified and lighter version of the KSG. Single tube, 6+1, comes with carry handle and fiber front sight from the factory. Box and docs included, like I said, it's BNIB and unfired.

Prefer cash, nothing really on my radar for trades, but you can always offer away, worst I can say is no thank you.

Keltec has a lifetime warranty on their guns that transfer with the gun.

Thanks!

Pictures:
img_0796-jpg.2464904

img_0798-jpg.2464905

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom