• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 Compact Crossbow

JKCruiser

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Haha ak go brrrr
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...nct-furious-pro-9-5-compact-crossbow.2217241/
Item Name: FS/FT Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 Compact Crossbow

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5.56 or 300 blackout ammo, guns, IDK I'm pretty open on this one

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is one sweet crossbow. It's a 2019 Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5. This thing will get you started hunting and then some. Draw weight is 185 lbs and it shoots at 400 fps (!). Unlimited powerrr!! It takes milspec buffer tubes and stocks and has a Hogue grip. Awesome!

I got it recently and I decided to stick to compound bows and guns. My loss I guess. There are some marks on the finish from a noob trying to draw it incorrectly (not gonna say who lol). It doesn't detract from the badassness of this beast... Maybe it's cooler idk.

Crossbow comes with rope cocker, rail lube, 5 bolts, Barnett Thump decocking bolt, and an upgraded metal bolt guide/holder installed. It also comes with the original 4x scope which I really liked!

Cash is King. I would trade for the above stuff or something I don't know I need yet... I like holosun optics.

Pictures:
img_20200531_212732-jpg.2652994

Color me dumb, but what do buffer tubes have to with a crossbow?

it is a semi-auto?
Absolutely nothing lol. I guess crossbow manufacturers are getting lazy and don't want to design their own stocks anymore so they're dipping into the very diverse AR stock world.

Absolutely nothing lol. I guess crossbow manufacturers are getting lazy and don't want to design their own stocks anymore so they're dipping into the very diverse AR stock world.
It makes it adjustable tho so that's a plus. And if you have a favorite AR stock you could throw it on this crossbow.

Back
Top Bottom