• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-kittens.1574257/
Item Name: FS/FT Kittens.

Zip Code: 30436.

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 01.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: For a thank you

Caliber: One of them (the older kitten/cat is going to get a .22 if it follows me to the deer stand 1 more time.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Before some one has a fit and curses me for everything I’m worth the whole .22 comment was a joke. If I were that cold I wouldn’t be posting them on line. So there are 2 strays that showed up and started hanging out at the house. At first it was fine. Just weren’t going to have them inside. But the kids enjoyed playing with them so we got their shots and gave them flea and worm meds. One seemed to be a young but grown cat. The other seems less than 6 months old they both showed up at the same time. Anyway recently I went in the garage and heard a bunch of faint meowing and found one of the cats on a vanity that was covered with moving blankets it had made like a little cubby between the blankets. To my surprise I found 4 newborn kittens not sure why but I looked under the dresser that was beside the vanity and found a 5th kitten. However it was really cold that morning and the kitten felt like an ice cube and wasn’t moving or responding to anything and I couldn’t feel or see it breathing. But I still picked it up and rubbed it between my hands and blew into my hands, like you do when your trying to warm your hands. Anyway to my surprise after about an hour and half of trying to warm the little guy he made a 100% recovery. Anyway all that to say I am really trying to find an immediate home for the younger cat/kitten if I really had to guess would say heaven 4-6 months, it silver/grey and is very loving. Great with kids. Even really young kids. My nephew is 2 and was picking the kitten up and throwing it over his shoulder and walking all around and the cat just laid there and purred. Some of the stuff that child did to that cat seemed like it may have been torture but the cat would just lay there and purr. Anyway I can send pictures of that cat via text 803-507-4759. Now I am also trying to find a home for the other 5 kittens and the mother to go to when they are old enough. The mother is a really sweet cat. And the 5 kittens are all really cute. One is an actual albino. They are still to young to rehome at the moment but I’m crossing my fingers they will be a ready for a new home in a week or so. Anyway I can also send pics of the kittens and/or mother.
Again text 803-507-4759

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom