• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT **L@@K** Husky 18" 2 Wheeled TOOL Tote (## HALF PRICE ##)

Willhangfire

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-l-k-husky-18-2-wheeled-tool-tote-half-price.2481249/
Item Name: FS/FT **L@@K** Husky 18" 2 Wheeled TOOL Tote, a STEAL!

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $40 each, (2) currently available
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Willing to consider trades: Ammo

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Priced at only $38 each (only 2 left), these rugged Tool Totes sell at Home Depot for $79.97. DESCRIPTION per Home Depot: “The Husky 18”W x 17”H x 9”H, 100CI Holding Capacity Rolling Tool Tote features a heavy-duty telescoping handle and 2 Heavy-duty wheels for easy mobility. A large main compartment provides easy access to tools and accessories, while 18 storage pockets make it easy to keep your items organized. This rugged design holds up to 100 lbs. and is crafted with 600 Denier water-resistant material, making it a perfect choice for rough job site conditions. Pairs well with other Husky Tool Bags.”

These wheeled Tool Totes are the perfect solution for anyone in a service-type business who travels and requires a large assortment of tools. Anyone who flies frequently and needs to carry tools or gear this is a great option. The wheels are very stout and designed to easily support up to a 100 lb. payload of tools, ammo, or shooting gear. Or, use the Heavy Duty Double Handles to carry it to the job site or firing line.

These Totes appear to be Unused with a little bit of dust on them.
I only have (2) available now that I will sell for $40 each or $75 for both. These Totes are super nice and can be used for a Range Bag.

I am mostly interested in selling because I’m trying to clear out some space in the garage. However, I will consider a possible trade. About the only thing I can think of would be Ammo .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .380 ACP… whatcha got??
SEE: My photo + stock HD Photos for more details.
I live in Mableton/Smyrna and am willing to meet near there. Shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-jpg.3204943

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-ii-jpg.3204944

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-iii-jpg.3204945

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-extended-handle-jpg.3204960

husky-18-2-wheeled-tool-tote-4-available-jpg.3204961

Back
Top Bottom