• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT **L@@K** Husky 18" 2 Wheeled TOOL Tote (## HALF PRICE ##)

Willhangfire

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-l-k-husky-18-2-wheeled-tool-tote-half-price.2539749/
Item Name: FS/FT ***18” RANGE BAG on WHEELS! – No Kiddin!***

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $45 Only (1) available
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Willing to consider trades: Ammo

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
OK, so the designer of the Husky 18” 2 Wheeled Tool Tote probably never intended for it to be used for hauling ammo and shooting gear to the firing line or from one stage to the next in certain shooting competitions, but it happens to be ideal for that application.

It’s strong enough and large enough to haul up to 100 lbs. of tools, gear, ammo, or anything else you choose to fit in the 18”W x 17”H x 9”D = 100 cubic inch holding capacity.

Tote Features:

• Heavy-Duty Telescoping Handle
• 2 Heavy-Duty Wheels
• Large Main Compartment w/ easy access to tools and accessories
• 18 internal and external Storage Pockets to keep items organized such as tools and magazines
• Rugged design made from 600 Denier Water-Resistant material easily supports up to 100 lbs.
• Perfect for rough terrain or job site conditions
• Ideal Option for anyone in the Service business such as residential HVAC

I have (2) of these Husky 18” 2 Wheeled Tool Totes available I’m offering for only $40 each or both for $75. This product is currently being offered at the @WOKE@-lovin HD for$79.97

These Totes appear to be Unused with a little bit of dust on them from being in storage.

I am mostly interested in selling because I’m trying to clear out some space in the garage. However, I will consider a possible trade. About the only thing I can think of would be Ammo .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .380 ACP… whatcha got??
SEE: My photo + stock HD Photos for more details.
I live in Mableton/Smyrna and am willing to meet near there. Shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-jpg.3204943

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-ii-jpg.3204944

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-iii-jpg.3204945

husky-18-inch-2-wheeled-tool-tote-extended-handle-jpg.3204960

husky-18-2-wheeled-tool-tote-4-available-jpg.3204961

Back
Top Bottom