Item Name: FS/FT Large reloading lot

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19,26,43

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello fellow outdoor traders,
I have a large lot of reloading supplies that I am looking to offload. I have multiple presses to include Lee single stage, RCBS rock chucker with the progressive attachment, a Lee shotgun reloaded, multiple sets of dies, projectiles, primers, scales, etc. I am looking to acquire a Glock 19,26, 43.
Now I am willing to do a ftf transaction pretty much with in reason of the Athens area. So that shipping would not be an issue, however I am willing to ship some of the items. I will comprise a more detail list to update this post later. Also I am open to just about any trade, the worst I can say is no. If you are looking for anything specific please ask and I will let you know.

Cheers

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Really need a list, most of reloaders have most of the basics so a lump sale would be to your advantage for someone that have not got into it yet. A list will sell a lot of it if priced within reason.

Really need a list, most of reloaders have most of the basics so a lump sale would be to your advantage for someone that have not got into it yet. A list will sell a lot of it if priced within reason.
I appreciate it, I am planning to comprise a full list later. I just wanted to get this add up to see if there is any interest.

always on the lookout for components at good prices. reloading doesn't make it any cheaper to shoot you just shoot more.

do you have any casting stuff? just getting into that and look for molds, lead, etc.

always on the lookout for components at good prices. reloading doesn't make it any cheaper to shoot you just shoot more.

do you have any casting stuff? just getting into that and look for molds, lead, etc.

I definitely took advantage of having more to shoot, that's for sure! I unfortunately do not have any casting supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom