• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Last repost. FDE and Digital Camo Kimber Pro Covert Crimson Carry w/ 8 mags...

marshalld

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...vert-crimson-carry-w-8-mags-and-ammo.1486823/
Item Name: FS/FT Last repost. FDE and Digital Camo Kimber Pro Covert Crimson Carry w/ 8 mags and ammo

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $975
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Semi Auto shotgun browning A5 or maxus in camo, kimber ultra covert, multiple gun trades trade value $1200

Caliber: 45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very nice Kimber Pro Covert Crimson Carry package. Comes with boxs, docs, breakdown tools, factory nite sights and red laser built into the grip. Kydex iwb holster, 8 extra mags and around 250 mixed rounds of ammo some hollow point some target rounds. Gun is in near perfect shape with minor holster wear on tip of slide.
Interested in semi auto shotguns, other pistols, trades plus cash I'm pretty open but my trade value is $1200 firm. Msrp on this gun is $1549 and the digital camo is now discontinued.. this version is now a black and grey digital camo.
$975 buys it with cash.
Pm me with any offers. This will be my last time reposting

Pictures:
img_4144-jpg.1279601

img_4145-jpg.1279602

img_4595-jpg.1279603

Back
Top Bottom