• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Let the madness begin... I have a Shield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tractiongrips

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
246   0
Reaction score
Traded with allshotout

Item Name: Let the madness begin... I have a Shield!

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Combat pistols, tactical rifles and carbines

Caliber: 9mm

Item Description: I have a S&W M&P Shield that I purchased for myself, but I just can't convince myself to hang on to it. I have a Kahr that I like to carry, and this one is just sitting here. I figure I'll check out what's offered by the folks dying to get their hands on one.

Two things I'm not interested in are things that need to be fed an things that need to be cleaned up after. I'm also not very interested in hunting firearms or revolvers. If I can sucker somebody into trading me a Savage Model 10PC with a threaded barrel, in .223 caliber, I'll be jumping up and down (well maybe not jumping around, but I'll at least smile a bunch...).

Gun has been fired about 100 rounds without issue. It comes with the original box and contents, including a spare magazine and cable lock.

I'd be just as happy selling this one as trading it, but who knows, maybe somebody has something I "need". This is my personal firearm, s no 4473 paperwork is required. I'm probably borderline paranoid, so please have at least a picture ID showing a Georgia address. Displaying a Georgia Weapons Permit is preferred.

A FDE Glock GEN4 pistol would also be a deal I'd go for.

Pictures:
1347910293_0.jpg

Last edited:
The gun is shown with a set of Tractiongrips installed. The set comes with a piece for the extended magazine now, I just din't have it installed when i took the picture. The other magazine is flush fitting. The one shown is the +1 extended magazine.

I'm getting messages faster than I can read them. If i don't reply I'm not trying to ignore you. I will try to get back to everybody ASAP.
Thanks!

Some other trade ideas?
FDE Glock GEN4? (would add cash for one with night sights)
10/22 Tactical Solutions setup with threaded short barrel with shroud for suppressor?
1911?
Threaded firearms?
Micro T1 with Larue Tactical mount?

Last edited:
I still have the Shield. Might trade for a good AK-47 that isn't Tapco'd out. Threaded pistols or rifles would also interest me. A Gen 4 Glock would too. A little cash could be added, but due to a large business investment I don't have a lot of cash to play with right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom