Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Like New Ryobi 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 125, ammo .45acp, 9mm, 223/556, etc. try me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have used this pressure washer twice and now it's taking up precious garage space and has to go. My loss is your gain.

The Ryobi 1700 psi Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful 13-amp electric motor, this Ryobi Pressure Washer
delivers 1700 psi of force and comes with an 11 in. surface cleaner, to knock out those large cleaning projects faster. Featuring a durable and compact
roll-cage frame design, this pressure washer is designed for easy transport. The on-board detergent tank offers hassle-free cleaning by eliminating
the need to drag a bucket and hose behind you. For added convenience, the Ryobi 1700 psi Pressure Washer is equipped with on-board accessory storage
and a bonus turbo nozzle for up to 50% more cleaning power. The Ryobi 1700 psi Electric Pressure Washer is backed with the Ryobi 3-year limited warranty
and is guaranteed to deliver results for years to come.

* Performance Tested and Rated in Accordance with PWMA Standard PW101
* 1,700-PSI 1.2-GPM for efficient cleaning of residential areas
* On-board detergent tank for easy soap application
* Quick connect capable for easy use of nozzles and additional attachments
* Surface cleaner is ideal for quickly removing grime from driveways, sidewalks, decks and patios
* Surface cleaner provides 11 in. cleaning path: cleans up to 4x faster than a standard nozzle
* Included turbo nozzle provides up to 50% more cleaning power with a cone-shaped spray pattern
* On-board accessory storage for quickly and conveniently stowing trigger handle, hose and nozzles

I am firm on the price which i think is more than fair.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Pictures:
pw1-jpg.1393916

pw2-jpg.1393917

pw3-jpg.1393918

pw4-jpg.1393919

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom