Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Liquor Tins

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: motorcycle rear stand or other gear, knives, something neat that peaks my interest.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have several miscellaneous liquor tins for sale. A few of them have empty bottles but most of them are empty. The ones with bottles or other items still inside are pictured below. I have 20 liquor tins and 2 tobacco tins. Any questions you may have, I will answer to the best of my ability. Looking to free up some space in the basement. Not really looking to split up at this time. Cash price is $100 for the whole lot and must be reasonably close to me. Pictures continue into post 2.

(Back Row, Left to Right): Prince Albert Tobacco, Glenfiddich Special Reserve Scotch, Canadian Club Classic 12 yr whisky, The Famous Grouse Scotch, Red Man Tobacco, Cuttysark Scotch, Christian Brother Brandy, Old Charter Rare Kentucky Bourbon, Crown Royal, Johnnie Walker Black, Chivas Regal 12yr, (Next Row, Left to Right): Wild Turkey 101, Dewars White Label, Dewars White label, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker Red "decorative", Johnnie Walker red, Old Grand Dad Bourbon, J&B Scotch, Crown Royal, Chivas Regal 12yr. Not pictured in group pictures is the Larger Jack Daniels tin.
Pictures:
1-jpg.1151183

2-jpg.1151184

3-jpg.1151187

4-jpg.1151190

5-jpg.1151191

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom