Item Name: FS/FT M&P 45

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400 bo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 400

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 2 one stipples without safety and one not stipples with safety. Boxes for both and mags. Both used both good condition. Just don't need them I like my sigs

Thanks and have a great day

Pictures:
img_3567-jpg.1393735

img_3568-jpg.1393736

img_3570-jpg.1393738

img_3571-jpg.1393739

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
A pair of S&W 45 acp for$400 now that is a deal on 2 solid guns that will go bang every time and will never let you down and at this price you could have one for the nightstand and one for the truck. I have the 4 inch 45 with a light on her and she rides my nightstand.

A pair of S&W 45 acp for$400 now that is a deal on 2 solid guns that will go bang every time and will never let you down and at this price you could have one for the nightstand and one for the truck. I have the 4 inch 45 with a light on her and she rides my nightstand.

I actually did the same thing one for the car one for the safe thinking was only need to buy one mag and works for both same with holsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom