80   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT M &amp; P 9c 2.0 *$480*

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 480
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What ya got

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a BNIB unfired m and p 2.0 with a 4 inch barrel. Chambered in 9mmPistol comes with 2 15 round magazines, box docs all back straps 17 round magazine extensions and a don hume leather IWB holster.

Pictures:
DB623B78-1D34-4972-927A-BCD2DF96F62A.jpeg
56CD4ACC-7263-424B-A15C-06A847CC39E0.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What's up bro look this the exact gun I been looking for FOREVER. I saw u are not opposed to tradesbut mostly everything I got is Glocks that I have fully restored in gold parts totally pimped them out that's what I plan on doing to this if I can get it from you but I do have some fully upgraded double pistol grip 12 gauge fully tactical shotguns I have a SCCY x2 and a Smith and Wesson bodyguard, they are small guns, I have a Smith and Wesson sd9ve that I put gold parts on, .308 badass sniper rifle, I can add cash to make the deal right if your interested in any of these lmk and I'll send u pics fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom