Item Name:FS/FT M&P 9C

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 375

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale M&P 9C includes 1 mag, Docs, hard case. Just had heart surgery need to move some items for upcoming bills. Will not be able to travel too far at the moment.

Send offers, if I'm not interested I will politely decline, thanks for your interest and time in advance.

Likes: CZ's Pistols/Scorpion, Sigs/Legion/MPX, B&T, PS90, Benelli M4, High end pistols, SCAR's, no self builds please, optics- Trijicon, night force, multi gun, ammo etc. will add cash/other goodies if needed. I have other firearms, microtechs, bourbon, cash etc.

These compact versions of our popular full size M&P pistols may be smaller but they still pack a full-sized punch. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics; built on high-strength polymer frame reinforced with a rigid stainless steel chassis. M&P pistols are the new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.

Features
• Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable Sights
• Standard and Finger Groove Magazines Included
• Scalloped Slide Serrations
• Ambidextrous Slide Stop
• High-strength polymer frame
• Stainless steel chassis, barrel and slide
• Picatinny-style rail
• No thumb safety

Pictures:
img_9252-jpg.2256309

img_9253-jpg.2256310

img_9254-jpg.2256311

img_9260-2-jpg.2256312

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom