• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT M&P 9mm w/Night Sites, 3 factory mags, w/double mag carrier & holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm w/Night Sites, three factory mags, 2 mag carrier & holster

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $525-REDUCED TO $485 cash price

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No but must be a current GA resident and at least 21 years old with a permit. I want to peak at a driver's license and carry permit.

Item Description: Lnib M&P 9mm with added night sites, spare mag added to have THREE 17 round mags, small/medium/large grip panels to customize the fit to your hand, all docs and lock as bought new and all in the original hard S&W case.

Other than the night sites and extra mag added to the deal, also added are a paddle style Blackhawk holster and Fobus paddle style 2 mag carrier for the perfect carry package. Shot very little by previous owner and in incredible condition. I have never shot it or carried it. This one is a loss for me but ready to add to my collection again.

Here's info on the gun from the web:

M&P 9mm with Hi-cap 17 round Mags.
Description: S&W M&P 9MM 17RD+1 capacity.
Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
M&P Military Police Type: Semi-Automatic
Pistol Finish: Black Melonite Finished Stainless Steel Slide
Black Polymer Frame w/Small, Med & Large Grips
Barrel Length: 4.25" Overall Length: 7.5" Weight: 24.25 oz
Caliber: 9MM Capacity: 17+1
Action: Double Action Only (Striker Fired Action)
# of mags: 2 from the factory (I HAVE ADDED A 3rd FACTORY MAG)
Receiver: Polymer with Picatinny-Style Rail

Pictures:
img_1930-jpg.975616

img_1932-jpg.975618

img_1934-jpg.975619

img_1935-jpg.975664
View attachment 1231408

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom