• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT M10A1 SMG 9mm/.45 ACP/ Texas Made

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   4
Reaction score
Just got approved, however, Im looking to buy a Barrett .50 so I have to get rid of this. Form 4 here in GA. I wont charge sales tax Ill eat it on the tax return. It WAS NIB until I shot it, Ive shot probably 150 rounds out of it, I dont do much shooting anymore. But I am moving to SC soon, so if you want it, your best bet is to get it from me before Nov 3. Im asking 4,000 OBO and will listen to multiple gun trades plus cash. Or if you have a Barrett M82 or M107 I can add cash on my end. But it comes with the weapon, factory box, 2 magazines, the loader, and the strap. Screenshot_2014-07-13-13-34-45-1.jpgasset.jpg

Yeah, its a hard choice, but I really want an M107, and this is probably the most expensive out of my collection, followed by my EBR, followed by my SPAS 12
Yeah Id have to sell a bunch to get the m107a1. they range in price so much too, found some 8,600 to 15k. thats and another 2k+ for a scope

Yeah thats about right, on the other hand the M82s are as low as 7,000 for the Tan 29" inch models, I dont really see a big difference.
well if you want the can, the 107a1 is the way to go. Really I dont think you would notice the changes between the three. Ive shot the 82 and the 107 and didnt knotice anything different besides some niceties of the 107 like buttstock pod. the 107a1 is suppose to be a decent bit different, like 5lbs lighter, fluted, different brake. Dont know if thats 2k+ worth more

well if you want the can, the 107a1 is the way to go. Really I dont think you would notice the changes between the three. Ive shot the 82 and the 107 and didnt knotice anything different besides some niceties of the 107 like buttstock pod. the 107a1 is suppose to be a decent bit different, like 5lbs lighter, fluted, different brake. Dont know if thats 2k+ worth more

Maybe not foe the avg civilian, but I bet some one who makes a living using one would gladly want those differences! 5lbs is ALOT to shave off a firearm. Think about taking 5 lbs off an AR:(

Maybe not foe the avg civilian, but I bet some one who makes a living using one would gladly want those differences! 5lbs is ALOT to shave off a firearm. Think about taking 5 lbs off an AR:(
Yeah, but on a 30lb rifle it still sucks! The weight also depends on your barrel length options too. I know besides moving it to and from the vehicle(or helo), I wouldn't want to be the poor sucker that carried it.

Back
Top Bottom