Zip Code: 30157-7630

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:

Caliber: .9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Nfa transfer

Item Description:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The MAC MAN : Gordon Ingram and his submachine guns. by Frank Iannamico and Frank Thomas. On eBay for around $40. The definitive book and considered to be " The Bible " by many
Cool! I'll be googling that later. The whole MAC design is so unique to GA going way back. I mean it went from Ingram the designer to Military Arms Corp, to RPB Industries down in South Atlanta , to Cobray. And plenty of people involved with producing them went bankrupt and or to Club Fed from what little I've heard and read.

Cool! I'll be googling that later. The whole MAC design is so unique to GA going way back. I mean it went from Ingram the designer to Military Arms Corp, to RPB Industries down in South Atlanta , to Cobray. And plenty of people involved with producing them went bankrupt and or to Club Fed from what little I've heard and read.
The mac man book is the Bible when it comes to Macs . Tons of info and pictures .

Ingram to Quantum to MAC to RPB to SWD (Shirley Williams Daniels maybe??) to Texas

Long and confusing history of Ingrams baby.... Don't forget about Werbells involvement!

Great piece of history! I will give you lifetime free dental
Care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom