Item Name: FS/FT Marlin 336 .35 Rem JM stamp+ 190 rds

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100 see ad for trade interests

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: JM stamped Marlin 336 in 35 Rem.

Wanted one forever, but had never shot one. Finally snagged this from another member. I put 10 rounds through it and just don't care for the recoil. The old Bushnell 3x-9x scope and see through rings were already on it. I have 190 rounds of Hornady leverevolution 200gr left for it.

Looking to sell rifle with the ammo, not separately. Price is firm. Ammo alone would be over $400 new, if you can find it.

Might be willing to trade, but trade interests are pretty limited. The only things I'm really interested in right now are:

Dan Wesson Guardian (I can add cash as long as you aren't trying to value it at new retail price or higher.)

S&W 460 XVR 8 3/8 in barrel (Same caveat as above)

Canik Elite Combat Executive + cash from you

The right AK could interest me, but I'd have to consult my more knowledgeable friend first.

8.6 Blackout ammo (minimum 200 rounds + cash)

May post more pics tomorrow, too sleepy to go dig it back out tonight.

I travel a lot for work all over north GA, so even if you are not close, we may be able to work something out.

Pictures:
PXL_20240514_022409002.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That’s a great rifle for home defense
The 200 grain round will absolutely stop an antifa, intifada, ISIS a$$hat dead in his tracks.

Back
Top Bottom